Welcome to CBC Squash
Below you will find information relevant to 2018 membership. For any further information on our club and
2019 information please click on this link:
2018 CBC Squash Club Fees
Please note that CBC Members will not have to pay any additional cost for lights in 2018.
Our TUT Members will have to pay an additional R200 to CBCOB to get access to the club and turn on the lights. We are currently installing a Biometric System.
|Student (student card must be provided)||R750.00/year|
Social Players (Non-league):
|Student (student card must be provided)||RR500.00/year|
TUT Members Light Cost for 2018
R200 per player
Club Championship will start on the 19th January. Please Register for the club Champs as soon as possible. Entries will close on Wednesday the 18th of January.
Lights, Court Access & Bookings
- You will only be able to switch on the lights & access the courts through our new Biometrics System from February. Please book time with Tinus Havinga or Ursula King to get registered on the new system.
- You will be able to book courts on the CBC website from February. More details will follow shortly.
- No members will be loaded without payment, we have different payment options see registration form.
There will be free group coaching once a week starting in February.
All Coaches providing individual coaching have to pay for non-members using our courts – R200 per year.
No coaching of non-members during peak hours allowed.
All Coaches must be affiliated with the club and paid up, and will be required to do one group coaching per month for free
Tinus Havinga (CBC)
Cornelie Read (CBC)
082 493 9758
Ursula King (CBC Office)
012 460 4061
Anton Louw (TUT)
083 442 2898
Kelvin Ndlovo (Coaching & TUT)
079 713 1518
Matthew Stokes (CBC)
+27 83 280 3893
Lauren Siddal (Coach)
+27 82 054 5327
Kundanji Kalengo (Coach)
+27 71 911 9725
Please go onto the link below to fill in your membership details:
You’ll see that there are payment options you can select as well as a shirt size. Members will receive a free shirt if they paid their fees before end of March. We have a limited amount of shirts, members that paid after March may not receive a shirt.
To get access to the courts you need to get a tag from Ursula, it’s R20 and you can get it from her during the week – her office is next to the squash courts. Her number is 084 582 1801.
Please forward proof of payment for the membership fees and I’ll forward it to Ursula to activate a tag for you.
You can book courts and switch the lights on via the following link http://reservise.com/online/98/ it’s R13 per hour for members and R35 for non-members.
- Non-members will not be allowed to book between 5pm and 8pm during the week.
- Members coaching non-members have to pay R35 lights fee
- No coaching of non-members allowed during peak hours
- Members not paid up by the end of April will not be allowed book courts
You have to deposit money into our CBC account (only online, no cash to Clifford)
CBC Squash Club
Account no: 62 47 57 13 78 3
Branch: 252 645
Reference: your name
If you have any queries, please contact:
Tinus Havinga (Chairman) 071 600 1596
Cornelie Warshkuhl (Treasurer) 082 4939 758
Matthew Stokes 083 280 3893